Are you a budding Digital Creative? Are you looking to join an ambitious agency focusing on connecting brands with their audiences?
Are you ready to join an ambitious and award-winning agency to help create clever creative campaigns that connect brands with their audiences?
We are a content-focused marketing agency based in London and Norfolk with a growing team specialising in content creation, PPC, SEO, social media, influencer marketing, outreach and email marketing. Our client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries nationally so you will gain experience working on a vast range of clients and projects.
Their client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries, both nationally and internationally.
As a Creative Design Assistant you will be responsible for helping to generate and visualise our creative ideas for client projects as well as keeping our own branding consistent across print, web and social media.
- Use stats and insight from the team to tackle our clients’ business challenges with concepts.
- Develop wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to visualise concepts and demonstrate interactions..
- Working closely with other members of the digital team to help inform digital strategy and projects with user-centred research, insights and ideas.
- Get involved in the creative process, working with the rest of the team to deliver creative solutions that drive measurable results.
- Ensure our pitches, proposals and award entries look fantastic and that our web and social content is regular and attractive.
- Produce the visual elements of some content marketing campaigns yourself and where appropriate brief design and coding work to partner agencies within the group, freelancers and other agencies as appropriate.
- Manage these projects and ensure high standards are maintained, and creatives delivered on time and on budget.
- Help develop creative ideas for the team which build on data and flesh out strategies.
You will be a designer with flair and a passion for digital and cutting edge technologies. You will be involved in visual design elements of projects, from initial ideas to completion. You have a great sense of humour and work well in a team.
- Passionate about designing for the web?
- Astute, creative and organised with a keen eye for detail?
- A competent user of Adobe Creative Suite with a portfolio that shows your skill?
- Experienced with blog or CMS software?
- Aware of mobile-first responsive techniques and understand the capabilities and limitations?
- Aware of the whole digital marketing ecosystem and the methods and tools that we use to find target audiences and put content pieces in front of them?
- A regular user of social media and voracious reader of design blogs with strong opinions?
Working for Maze – We provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and alternate Fridays off. We offer development opportunities, hold a number staff days out and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated and will be based on the experience of the successful candidate.
To apply for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.