Are you excited by data? Do you love spreadsheets, databases and analytics? Are you creative as well as logical? Can you make inferences and draw conclusions that help you to generate winning strategies and creative plans?
Are you ready to join an ambitious and award-winning agency to help create clever creative campaigns that connect brands with their audiences?
We are a content-focused marketing agency based in London and Norfolk with a growing team specialising in content creation, PPC, SEO, social media, influencer marketing, outreach and email marketing. Our client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries nationally so you will gain experience working on a vast range of clients and projects.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst you will create and find actionable insights from website data, client databases and outside data sources, using them to plan and implement inspired marketing campaigns that will drive return on investment for our clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify client objectives and advise on suitable measurement strategies
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
- Using performance analysis to influence / support campaign strategies
- Develop custom marketing dashboards for client reporting
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights
- Analyse the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and develop innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
- Assist in educating clients and internal teams on the benefits of online measurement & performance optimisation
- Work closely with the new business and accounts teams to identify and explore opportunities to cross-sell services and support new client acquisition
Skills and experience:
- Experience in working within a marketing or data analysis environment
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Able to producing client reports, data visualisations and presentations
- Strong database manipulation experience using MS Access or MS SQL
- Knowledge of statistical methods including profiling and data models
- Ability to explain complex ideas in a simple way to colleagues and clients
- Experience working with analytics software, Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, as well as programmatic data driven campaigns and marketing automation using web data sources
Working for Maze – We provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and alternate Fridays off. We offer development opportunities, hold a number staff days out and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated and will be based on the experience of the successful candidate.
To apply for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.