Are you ready to join an ambitious and award-winning agency to help create clever creative campaigns that connect brands with their audiences?
We are a content-focused marketing agency based in London and Norfolk with a growing team specialising in content creation, PPC, SEO, social media, influencer marketing, outreach and email marketing. Our client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries nationally so you will gain experience working on a vast range of clients and projects.
Our client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries, both nationally and internationally so you will gain experience working on a vast range of clients and projects.
As a Digital Creative you will be responsible for developing creative solutions to meet the clients’ digital strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Use stats and insight from the team to translate their clients’ business challenges into concepts for design and UX.
- Develop wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to visualise and validate design vision and user interaction.
- Working closely with other members of the digital team to help inform digital strategy and projects with user-centred research, insights and ideas.
- Get involved in the ideation process, working with the rest of the team to turn insights, data, and an understanding of their clients’ business needs to deliver a creative solution that drives measurable results.
- Produce the visual elements of some content marketing campaigns yourself and where appropriate brief design and coding work to partner agencies within the group, freelancers and other agencies as appropriate.
- Managing these projects and ensuring high standards are maintained, and creatives delivered on time and on budget.
- Help develop creative ideas for the team which build on data and flesh out strategies.
You will be digital designer with proven flair and a passion for digital and cutting edge technologies. You will be involved in visual design elements of digital projects, from initial ideas to completion. You have a great sense of humour and work well in a team.
- Astute, creative and organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Familiar with industry best practices for UX and developing innovations.
- Not be afraid to try something new or unexpected.
- An experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite with proven record of creative solutions to business needs.
- An advocate of mobile-first responsive techniques and understand the capabilities and limitations.
- Aware of the whole digital marketing ecosystem and the methods and tools that we use to find target audiences and put content pieces in front of them.
- A voracious reader of design blogs with strong opinions.
Working for Maze – We provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and alternate Fridays off. We offer development opportunities, hold a number staff days out and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated and will be based on the experience of the successful candidate.
To apply for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.